Crop Quality Supervising
Ornamental Agro-Allied Enterprises is a full service agriculture firm offering professional farm management, Dairy Operation, livestock operations management, agricultural consulting. We have a practical understanding across the whole range of farming disciplines.
- Analyze & sampling of crops, with the help of farms quality specialists;
- Monitor quality and conditions of crops from harvest till their realization;
- Accountable for quality and conditions of crops ;
- Maintain inventory of crops samples;
- Composite and prepare production samples for required testing at outside lab;
- Proceed with regular on-site quality analyses of crops under storage (temperature, humidity, infestation);
- Report of all quality database, using excel or any other appropriate software;
- Improve goods quality parameters when ever feasible;
- Manage farms quality specialists;
- Represent the Company interest on quality issues vis a vis 3rd parties or official authorities.
- Provide training program to farms quality specialists;
- Maintain all lab equipment and/or calibration of such equipment;
- Perform the compliance review and approval of all batch documentation related to quality of the goods;
- Outside of his/her Crop Quality Supervising duties, the employee will assist OA regional office management in other Operations and/or Productions issues.
Two or more years experience in agriculture or the agricultural service industry.
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or Diploma from an Agricultural College;