Guidance/ Career Counselor
A reputable School located in Abuja, requires the services of dynamic candidates to fill the position below:
- She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
- Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age ability and aptitude.
- Link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- A Master's Degree in Counseling will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years counseling experience in art educational setting.
- Candidates are required to have practical experience in both the British and Nigeria
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology/Education.
- Secondary School Curricula.
- Candidates must possess excellent writing and oral skills with excellent organizational and team skill.
- Candidates must be computer literate; able to use MS Office especially in making presentations and using spread sheet applications (excel format) in their work.
The prospect must demonstrate:
- Leadership and effective supervision skills
- Performance evaluation skills.
- Decision-making skills
- Time management skills.
- Team building skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
- Stress management skills
- Strong People management skills
- Excellent IT skills.