APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a Global Fortune 500 company with about 89,000 employees and offices in 130 countries with global growth opportunities in a range of fields from shipping and energy to our offshore and manufacturing industries – Join us to achieve even your most ambitious career goals!
Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM Terminals, the world is your work place.
- Requires minimum of B.Sc/ HND/Certificate qualification (e.g,NEBOSH)
- Requires a proven record of HSE related experience preferably from port operations and/or heavy equipment industry.
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Requires good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge and experience in handling dangerous goods and emergency situ
- Value and team-based leadership.
- An open and engaging working environment.
- A wide range of international career opportunities.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth in a dynamic environment.
- Competitive compensation packages