Senior Sales Engineer – Sealing Technologies
Our client, a Lagos based oil services company is currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Engineer who will apply technical expertise, customer relationship building, and team selling skills in order to support the sale of James Walker products and services. This support includes, but is not limited to: pre-sales strategy planning, technical fit qualification, professional product demonstrations, and applying business intelligence industry knowledge and competitive expertise throughout the sales cycle to win business. As one of the primary customer-facing advocates, the Senior Sales Engineer is a member of the Technical Sales team but also cross functions with product management, engineering, and marketing in addition to being responsible for the success of technical evaluations and perceived value of the technical solution. The Senior Sales Engineer supports multiple account executives and must be able to identify, prioritize, manage, and communicate issues both internally and externally.
Job Functions . . .
- Qualify prospects based on business need and technical fit
- Prepare and deliver product presentations and demonstrations that directly address business and technical requirements
- Provide pre-sales technical support for a successful evaluation and short sales cycle
- Contribute product and solution knowledge for our internal and shared communities.
- Create and lead ad-hoc technical teams of internal resources to solve critical problems
- Own customer relationships with the technical decision makers
- Experience with selling in Oil and Gas is a must
- Experience performing discovery of business requirements and mapping technical solutions
- Executive presence and outstanding presentation skills
- 10-25% Travel
- Bsc/Ba or equivalent job experience
Minimum Education: B.Sc/B.A
Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Location: Lagos and Port- Harcourt
Salary: up to 250k
Job Type: Permanent
The position comes with a very competitive compensation packages that include complete benefits, paid vacation, HMO and many other perks.
– See more at: http://www.taglinesrecruiting.com